Friday, October 15, 2010

Pause Button Pushed

I'm having to put the blog on "Pause" for a little while.  Between learning the new job, dealing with some extended family issues, and waiting for my new motherboard to arrive and be installed, I just can't give the blog the attention it needs right now.  Plus I'm having to cadge time on Daughter's computer to do anything, and that's a royal pain in the whatsit for both of us.

I'm still trying to decide whether to keep it as is, re-title it, or start a new blog and link back to this one.  Whatever I decide, you'll know in a couple of weeks.

In the meantime, I'd like to thank the kind people who took time to post comments  :-)  They are like the cherries in fruit salad  -  not plentiful, but always greeted with gladness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Advice? Suggestions? All welcome!
Profanity or gratuitous rudeness - NOT welcome.