Friday, October 1, 2010

At Last!

I GOT THE JOB!!!!!

I start on Monday morning!  I couldn't be happier  -  not only is this job in my field, but it's with people I've worked with before, really like, and get along really well with.  I've been doing the happy dance since I found out last night.

I really want to keep on with this blog, though.  I enjoy it immensely and it has helped keep me on track with goals other than getting a job ... decluttering, green living, managing my money ... the weight loss & non-smoking not so much (so far).  Let's just call me a work-in-progress there, okay?

So since I definitely don't want to give up blogging, I have a question for anyone who's interested:

Should I keep the blog as is?

Should I re-name it (if that's possible) and keep going?

Should I put it to rest and start a new blog?

Please let me know what you think  -  thanks!

3 comments:

  1. First of all congratulations! I wish you the very best in your new post,
    Then in answer to your question, well I'm no expert in these things being fairly new at it myself, but for what its worth I think I would start a new one and link back to this. New beginnings and all that!
    Good Luck
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan (North West England.)October 15, 2010 at 1:24 AM

    Congratulations and hope your good fortune continues. I've enjoyed your blog since I 'discovered' it several months ago. Whatever you decide to name it I'm sure I'll continue to enjoy reading. Good luck again.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts? Advice? Suggestions? All welcome!
Profanity or gratuitous rudeness - NOT welcome.